Monday, December 19, 2005

Notes from Windsor

Well this is my first time trying out a blog. Having been inspired to send my thoughts out into the void that is the internet, I am instantly curious about the people who may end up reading this. Even if nobody does, I can't deny the therapeutic nature of writing.

I am a unversity student hoping to make it through teacher's college so that I can get a job and pay off my crazy school debts already. The year is officially half over, and I am looking forward to spending some time with my friends and family for Christmas. It's ironic that I spent so much time wanting to move out of my parent's house and get away from Sudbury only to know count the days until I can return. This year the need to go home is even stronger because I'm not somewhere that I really like to be. I have watched two of my closest friends in the world become pregnant in the last year, and although I'm only two hours away - it might as well be on the other side of the country.

I missed out on my oldest friend going through a terrifying birth and subsequent complications of an emergency c section. Thank God they are both okay, but I won't be able to relax until I can see them both for myself - something about the visual reminder that they are doing fine. So tomorrow I'm off to London to visit my friends and their beautiful little babies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home