Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oblivious!



People in London sure love their newspapers. Especially this moron who almost poked 4 people in the eye with his elbows as he held his newspaper fully open on the very busy train today (so busy that most people could barely read their papers after folding them in half). I guess his concession to the other travelers was holding the paper high above their heads - so we were also treated to the lovely smell of his armpits. I'd like to say that the picture is misleading and he wasn't that close to me when I took it, but unfortunately the memory of being brushed on the top of the head by both his arm and his newspaper remains very fresh in my mind.

It's amazing how some people can completely ignore the world around them...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Suldog said…

    It truly is amazing, isn't it? I seem to especially encounter those folks who never have any idea that someone might be behind them and would like to have access to the way that they're blocking. Perhaps I'm blessed with particularly good peripheral vision, but I can't remember the last time someone had to say "excuse me" to me to get me to move. I just sense their presence.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home