Thursday, November 08, 2007

Just when i thought things were going well...

I can't write about what is going on right now - apologies for the mystery, but certain factors mean this can't be discussed yet in a public forum.

But you can sure as hell bet on me sharing what's happening as soon as I'm able.

I have never been so angry or shocked in my life, and am now trying to piece together certain things to make sense of something that from all angles is utter nonsense.

When I was in high school, I used to joke around about running away to the Bahamas. Right now that fantasy has never been more appealing...


I'll be back tomorrow with something better, I promise.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yikes. This sounds bad. Whatever it is, I really hope it works out in the end.

    Be strong.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Tam's thoughts said…

    Hope all is good.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Suldog said…

    M:

    Whatever is happening, I certainly hope it works out well for you. I'll say a sort-of blanket prayer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home