Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Cake

I was watching Wedding SOS on TLC tonight. It was totally cheesy, but somehow hilarious: somebody accidentally destroyed the cake!

So it got me to day dreaming about the kind of cake we'll have at our wedding. I was in the middle of imagining this pretty little cake when I started wonder what it would be like if the cake got destroyed at our wedding.

Honestly, if it happens to us, there's literally nothing we can do. Pelee Island is not the place you go to for fancy cakes. So I think we'd take just have to take some pictures with the wrecked cake. Those pictures would be pretty funny.

I wonder if I'll still think they would be funny when it's a week before the wedding...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jaimi said…

    you're funny :p

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Suldog said…

    We had carrot cake at our wedding. I don't know why I felt compelled to tell you that, but there it is.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home