Thursday, March 02, 2006

Notes from a girl who keeps forgetting to post

Wow, I can't believe how quickly time goes by sometimes... Not only have I not made a blog entry in ages, but I keep forgetting to cancel a doctor's appointment, call the university about transcripts, and send out a card and letter to the priest giving me a reference.
I'm not even sure if it's procrastination at this point - there are so damn many things to do that I honestly can't keep up with what I'm procrastination and what I'm just forgetting to do.

Placement #3 is almost over. So Tuesday it's back to classes and handing in zillions of assignments & writing a couple of finals. Then it's back to the classroom for another dose of teaching before I get to finally graduate. whew

Don't have much of a point to this post - just that wow I can't believe the year is almost over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home