Friday, January 27, 2006

He can still be my nephew even if we're not related...


Okay, so I keep forgetting to put up new pics of my "nephew"... He's growing like crazy and looks like he's almost a year old. Only 4 months though. Hard to believe really. I was so involved in this pregnancy from the very beginning that it was love at first sight when he was born.
I makes me kinda sad sometimes that I'm not as able to be around Gordie (the other adorable little man) enough to develop the same bond (although it was definitely a second case of love at first sight). I hope that as he grows up i'll be able to be a part of his life. His mother was such an important part of mine. When I think about it, I guess it's true that we watched each other grow up. Sometimes from a distance, but we were always in some kind of touch. Due to all of the trouble even finding time to sleep, I haven't had much opportunity to talk with Kim since Gordie showed was born. This of course was expected, since I remember how tired Ledawit was.
I miss my friends, I miss my town, and i'm sad that I might never get to call it my town again. The distance between London and Windsor seems even farther tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home