Saturday, September 23, 2006

I heart your comments

I accidentally put my blog on a setting where apparently nobody was able to make comments on it... not sure how I managed to do that, but after a few days of no comments, I was starting to wonder:

a) if I had suddenly lost the interest of anybody who reads this
b) if my last few posts were so dull that nobody had anything to add to them
c) if I had done something when playing with my blog settings

It looks like the last thing is the answer... (i hope anyway!)

I never realized how validating it is when somebody comments on my blog until I went a week without any comments. Don't get me wrong - I definitely write for myself here and this blog is both therapeutic and fun to write in, so even if I didn't get comments I'd still be writing...

With that being said, it's a lot more fun when I get the little message that says somebody took time out of their busy day to say something about what I've written.

So to the people who make me feel special (awww) for clicking on that little link below my posts - thanks for taking the time!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Stu said…

    Great blog, keep on keepin' on.

    I'm a parent, so reading your teacher's perspective is dead brilliant.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home