Wednesday, September 13, 2006

useless (and somewhat disturbing) information

I got an email today from a girl I knew in teacher's college:

Birthday Calendar

It tells you how many hours and how many seconds you have been alive on this earth and when you were probably conceived. How cool is that?

After you've finished reading the info, click again, and see what the moon looked like the nite you were born.

http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp




The last thing I want to think about is being conceived. That is NOT cool in fact. Even though we know we didn't drop from the sky after being carried by a freakishly strong stork, nobody wants to think about their parents doing... that.

I clicked on the link and found the following information (including aforementioned date that I didn't want to think about):

As of 9/13/2006 8:34:00 PM EDT
You are 27 years old.
You are 330 months old.
You are 1,435 weeks old.
You are 10,044 days old.
You are 241,076 hours old.
You are 14,464,594 minutes old.
You are 867,875,640 seconds old.

Celebrities who share your birthday:
Caitlin Wachs (1989)Sean Biggerstaff (1983)Joe Hahn (1977)
Eva Longoria (1975)Mark Hoppus (1972)Fabio (1961)
Sly Stone (1944)Phil Lesh (1940)Judd Hirsch (1935)
Harry James (1916)Macdonald Carey (1913)
Andrew Jackson (1767)

Top songs of 1979
My Sharona by The KnackBad Girls by Donna Summer
Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? by Rod StewartReunited by Peaches & Herb
Hot Stuff by Donna SummerI Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert HolmesRing My Bell by Anita Ward
Babe by StyxToo Much Heaven by Bee Gees

There are 183 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 28 candles.

Those 28 candles produce 28 BTUs
You can boil 3.20 US ounces of water with that many candles



As I tried to erase the above information from my mind (as well as the "date I was conceived") I started playing with the calculator and found out that if you're 91 years old, you've been alive for around 33,400 days and the candles on your cake could burn about 9 ounces of water.

Gotta love the pointless stuff you can find on the internet.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Suldog said…

    Fascinating! I went there and found out all sorts of things I didn't need to know, but which are now lodged in my memory forevermore anyway. For instance, my life path is a 9. Woo-Hoo! I think...

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Dave said…

    Wow. It appears as though there have been no celebrities born on my birthday since before 1950. And all the songs of the era were terrible. Serves me right for being born in the 70's.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Melinda said…

    I know what you mean about the 70s... although I have little sympathy for you since I'm lucky enough to share a birthday with Faaabio.

    Dave - you should do this after your little girl is born to see what it says! That would be pretty cool :)

    "you are 1 day old"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home