Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Teacher Switch

I need to grow one...

What is it you ask?

At the pub a couple of weeks ago, a fellow teacher joked about his "teacher switch", that enabled him to turn into a teacher as he walked into the schoolyard, and turn back into a regular person when he left at the end of the day.

Yesterday's looong post is a pretty good indicator that I need to work on that.

I have a monster cold (just like a few of the other bloggers who've been posting lately), so today will be a day for make-you-groggy cold meds, vitamins, soup, a movie, and probably a good book.

... and the cough syrup kicks in ...

time to go before I start rambling about that whole diet coke & mentos thing:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said…

    hahaha, that was the coolest thing I've ever seen! You're TOTALLY getting a link today! Feel Better hun and don't let that cold bring you down! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home