- Name: Melinda
- Location: London, Canada
When I was in high school, I imagined that at 29 I'd be married with a couple of kids, working in my career job, and living in a house. I'm engaged, have just climbed onto the bottom rung of the long ladder in my teaching career, have two cats and live in an apartment. Sometimes things take a little longer than we expect...
- Love letter to my country
- Band Geeks Unite!
- To the one who traveled thousands of miles with me...
- Switchback roads, glass balls, and a crab dinner
- Australian 8-ball and a couple of hosers
- You can't ask a cow for directions
- Northern Pride
- Grew up in a Small Town
- Happy Mother's Day
- For fans of The Office