Sunday, October 14, 2007

The lights are on but nobody's home

Wow.

I just looked through the last 4 months worth of posts and am totally embarrassed to admit that there are only a handful of them. Lots and lots of drafts sitting there, little drops of the procrastination that's been such a big part of my life lately.

Yup, life's been busy.

In an attempt to recapture the sense of financial stability and a little bit of the feeling that I had before moving to Windsor for school, I'm working two different jobs and trying very hard to factor in a social life. Meanwhile, there are still boxes in every room, we don't have any shelves or enough clothes hangers, so my clothes are folded inside the closet, and the kitchen is the weirdest green colour I've seen inside a house in a loooong time.

But things are slowly falling into place and there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel I feel like I've been trapped in since we fell dead broke almost two years ago.

Hockey has started again, we've got cold beer in the fridge, family visiting next Sunday, and while the days are growing shorter and colder, I'm cozy in our new home.

With all of that being said, it's almost November again - NaBloPoMo month. Last year I managed to write every single day... I really don't know if I can get to that point right now, but am going to try it out again. There are a LOT of stories I haven't shared yet, so if you still visit my blog and want to read more, I promise to be back soon...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Suldog said…

    Enjoy the hockey and beer. Chill. Come back stronger, with many stories. Me like.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home