Tuesday, September 30, 2008

And here we go again!!

I just can't help myself. This is way too funny not to post. I'd advise everybody to stay up for SNL this weekend...




One of my favourite parts was when they both jumped onto the "Gotcha journalism" thing. Apparently a voter asking Palin a question about Pakistan while she shmoozes over cheesesteaks counts as Gotcha Journalism. So basically if you ask her any question about any topic and she can't remember the appropriate sound byte, you've used Gotcha Journalism. Katie Couric is a real pro for not laughing out loud at them.

We're dangerously close to moving away from Hilarious to Just Plain Sad.

Oh, and add Keith Olbermann to my list of heroes. Apparently he's going to pay $100 to the Alaska Special Olympics charity every time Sarah Palin lies. Check out this link to see how much he owes.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Jeni said…

    You are so right and this interview is just pathetic. Not on Katie Couric's part but watching the way Palin mucks through her answer and the McCain swirls it all around to try and make all "nice-nice." Sick puppies the both of them.
    She's as prepared to serve as VP as I am -and actually, maybe I'm better prepared -at least I wouldn't dare try to utter as half-baked explanation but would rather simply say, "I'll get back to you on that" or maybe even just "I really don't know!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home