Tuesday, May 16, 2006

In three months...

....we'll be living out of suitcases (at Ella Lake - my favourite place in the world)

... we'll be getting ready to board a plane to England

... all of my plants will be given to good homes

... everything will be sold, given away, put into storage and packed

... we'll have a flat rented in LONDON!!

... my kitty will have a temporary place to stay while he waits for his first plane ride

...we'll have said all of our goodbyes to friends and family (except mine since they're taking us to the airport)

... my car will be all gone (back to Toyota) after several trips to London, Dunnville, Port Elgin, Port Colbourne, and finally Sudbury

... I'll have two weeks to explore a brand new city in a brand new country before starting work as a teacher


This summer is going to FLY by. Is thinking I'm going to get all of this done wishful thinking???

---------
On another note:
Our kitty is getting more and more whiny lately. He meows for attention almost all the time, and today I realized that both jeremy and I talk to the cat as though he understands us. This might be because he meows at the correct time intervals to our questions or comments, which is pretty funny.
I don't know what's sillier: the fact that I talk to my cat as though he understands me, or that my cat talks to me as though I understand him.



---------
On yet another note:

Happy Birthday Lyndsay!!! Hope you have a great one :)

5 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    I totally talk to my cats like they understand me too... and sometimes I think I can understand the meows back to me.

    You must be so excited to go. I really would love to see you before you do. Let me know when you might be in London and hopefully I can see both you and Kim.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    I totally talk to my cats like they understand me too... and sometimes I think I can understand the meows back to me.

    You must be so excited to go. I really would love to see you before you do. Let me know when you might be in London and hopefully I can see both you and Kim.

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Weirdo,... I don't know how that went out twice.

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said…

    aww thanks!!! and I talk to my cats all the time, if I didnt, I would never know when they're hungry! I say, "are you hungry.. do you want suppeR" and they sure as hell let me know! lOl meow meow meowwww!!! LOL i'll be posting a pic soon.. keep an eye out! :P thanks again, G'night!

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger Tam's thoughts said…

    I talk to my cat all the time. Have a great summer and have fun in London. What an experience. Maybe will see you before you go.
    Tam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home