Saturday, May 13, 2006

For the Mothers

A Talk With God

"They tell me that you are sending me to earth tomorrow - but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?"

God answered,

"I chose an angel for you. She will be waiting for you and will take care of you."

"But in heaven all I ever do is sing and smile and laugh.
That’s enough for me to be happy."

"Your angel will sing for you and will smile for you every day and you will feel your angel’s love and be happy."

"And how an I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don’t know the language that men speak?"

"Your angel will speak to you using the sweetest, most beautiful words you will ever hear and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."

"And what am I going to do when I talk to you?"

"Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray."

"I’ve heard that on Earth there are some bad men. Who will protect me?"

"Your angel will defend you, even if it means risking her life."

"But will I be sad because I will not see you anymore."

"Your angel will talk to you about Me and will teach you the way for you to come back to Me, though I will always be with you."

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven.
Voices from Earth could already be heard, and the child asked softly,
"God, if I am about to leave now, would you please tell me my angel’s name?"

"You will call your angel:

"Mommy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home