Friday, April 28, 2006

the decision...

okay, well after a lot of thinking, research and phone calls to London (thank God for their "free phones" - that's toll free to the rest of us) I accepted the position.

So it's LONDON BABY! to quote Joey Tribiani from Friends...

Needless to say this has been an interesting couple of days and jeremy and I are both still kinda absorbing the whole thing. Hard to believe that I'm saying goodbye to all of the great people I've met this year (tonight), and will soon be living in a foreign country.

At least they like Canadians over there.

more tomorrow - was our section 4 shindig tonight and since it is 2am i'm not going to try and write about anything else... need to go enjoy the effects of the many drinks ;)

good night

7 Comments:

  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said…

    That's excellent news Mel, Congrats! I am so excited for you and I know you'll be very happy with the decisions you have made. What a friggin' opportuniy that has come your way, you deserve this girl, so take it and run with it! :) YAY

     
  • At 2:00 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Congratulations! You'll have an amazing time I'm sure.

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    If I go to visit you are you going to make me eat crumpets and tea? I guess that's okay. ;)

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Oh Kim (or anybody else) if you come all the way across that big ocean you can eat whatever you want!! :)

    Thanks so much for the comments - you brought tears to my eyes. While I'm sad to leave, it's wonderful thing that I have people like you all to miss.

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger London Postmaster said…

    Well, if it helps to stop your 'tears', I'm not going to miss you! ha ha ha... zing!

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said…

    Steve, you're a dink, lol

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Well Steve - you can pretend all you want but you'll miss me for sure ;P

    better admit to it or i won't let you visit :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home