Wednesday, May 31, 2006

the new heart attack on a plate / bowl


Sometimes a blogger is lucky enough to stumble upon a picture or news article that just screams "write about me"!!!



Even after being in North Carolina for two weeks and eating some incredibly yummy-but-terrible-for-you southern food, I never saw anything quite like this. The fun continued as I went to the "Keep it Balanced" nutritional information. I mean c'mon - these folks sell deep fried chicken! Not sure why all fast food places are on this kick - trying to pretend that they don't sell greased up french fries with their salads and fajitas (yes, McD's has fajitas now).


In the spirit of truth-telling I'll admit that for just a teensy (wow never used that word b4) little second this actually looked like it might taste good. Only for a second though, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home