Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A tough goodbye

We've finally come to the day we've been waiting for: Tomorrow morning, Jeremy gets on the plane for Canada, where he will stay while I live here in London until August.

4 months seems like a really long time right now.

I know some of you are going to comment that the months will go by quickly, that London's a great city, that I'll have a great time with my parents and I love my job, and I'll be back in Canada this summer, so things will work out just fine. (That's why I think you're all such good blogfriends.)

Right now, I'm allowing myself this 24 hours to be sad. I need to feel how I'm feeling right now. Even though I KNOW that it won't be this way forever, right now it sucks.

Not sure when I'll post next - if I do post tomorrow night in some depressing state about "how quiet the flat seems", I'm sorry in advance, and please bear in mind that soon there will be a post about my adventures in Paris.

Just got to get through the difficult stuff first.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger London Postmaster said…

    Don't worry Mel, the months will go by quickly, London's a great city, you'll have a great time with your parents and you love your job, and you'll be back in Canada this summer, so things will work out just fine.

    That comes right from the heart...

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Suldog said…

    Feel free to post during your temporary depression. Friends will listen and sympathize.

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Tam's thoughts said…

    good one Steve

     

Post a Comment

<< Home