Friday, March 24, 2006

I believe the children are our future... teach them well and let them lead the way

Sorry to borrow lyrics from a cheesy 80's song, but I completely agree with the above statement.

I am jumping on the proverbial bandwagon to support the Children's Health foundation. This was started in my friend Steve's blog (which I haven't figured out how to link to - don't remember how that works) which has a post explaining about the foundation in a bit more detail http://postcardsfromlondon.blogspot.com/.

Try to imagine a cutie pie like one of these three.











Now try to imagine one of them needing your help.

If you can, donate money to help the most vulnerable people in our communities. This organization is responsible for funding medical research and building children's hospitals. I can't think of a better charity to help out.

So folks - don't know who all reads this - if you can, go a week without Tim Horton's and give what you can to this charity. You're literally investing in our nation's future.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Ya know what's so funny? I almost used the exact same title for my blog for the charity! I guess we really do share a brain cell! ;)

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Melinda said…

    lol - wow that is funny! I almost didn't use it because it's so darn cheesy - but the words definitely are true :)
    and if i'm gonna share a brain cell with anybody - glad it's you :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home