Thursday, March 23, 2006

Pictures - who says teachers don't know how to have fun


Okay - well it was suggested that I post some pics of last night and that got me thinking that I should probably try to upload some of the great ones I've taken this year. The last day of school (classes) for us was a good one, and I'm sure that many of the people I've met this year will be great friends for a long time to come. Hope so anyway :)

So here are some from last night... a good time was definitely had by all.



You may notice the progression from somewhat blurry pictures....
















To more blurry pictures....























to well - I can lie and say that I did that on purpose to show people how people see when they are intoxicated - but i don't think anybody would believe me...


1 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said…

    haha, nice pics! I love the progression from "feeling it" to "down right plastered!" It's a remake of that commercial where the dude's driving and they put now empty beer glasses in front of the steering wheel! Don't stop with the pics, they make everything that much better! :P
    Lynds

     

Post a Comment

<< Home