Thursday, June 29, 2006

Copycat post - The All-Powerful Google

I had promised myself that I wouldn't copycat other people's blog posts, but this is way too good to pass up. I found this blog in my random wanderings, found it fun to read and even more fun to post a comment in (since whoever posts a comment is told they're "totally hot", which appeals greatly to my sense of vanity).

As a scrolled through the more recent posts, I came upon this. Described as something old (but of course I haven't heard of it until now), the idea is to enter your name and the word "needs" into Google to see what Google thinks you need. It sounded like fun, so I tried it.

The results were pretty funny. I didn't realize I needed all of these things, but as this other blogger said - "who knows us better than Google?"


For the film to connect, Melinda needs to be a mixture of sexual predator and sympathetic lost soul
Melinda needs: to get back into the social scene but she’s intimidated to do anything in that regard – she just wants to dump all of her emotional baggage on a guy
Melinda needs: to figure our her financial priorities
Melinda needs: to grow a little to become a better person and get over her fears
Melinda needs: to drive
Melinda needs: to build her business.
Melinda needs: a lot of care
Melinda needs: to help a girl in a psychiatric hospital
Melinda needs: someone alive to hang with and do each other's hair and stuff, right?
Melinda needs:out before she breaks down.
Melinda needs: a date
Melinda needs: a supportive figure, especially since she had such a difficult early life!
Melinda needs: to come with the Canfield Crew to Idaho to play in the Pokemon State Champs



Forget teaching! I'm off to become a championship Pokemon player!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Laura said…

    I think I may have to try this... but I already know.
    Laura needs: to win the lottery.

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger London Postmaster said…

    Apparently, "Steve needs to abandon Mary and go on a drunken fling with Cassie"
    ...who knew!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home