Tuesday, June 13, 2006

no catfighting please

My friend John & his girlfriend have offered to babysit Chase for the waiting period (4 months) until he's allowed to enter the UK. As excited as I am about this, I'm a little apprehensive about whether or not he'll get along with their female cat, Rouge. She has claws and Chase does not, so I'm really hoping they'll get along.

To ease my worries, we're having a kitty playdate on Saturday at their place in London. I'm really hoping things work out because this is literally our last chance for somebody to take care of him.

Our cat thinks that he's a lot bigger and tougher than he actually is, so I'm expecting some hissing and growling when he meets his to-be-roomie, but hopefully he gets over it quickly. There's nothing worse than having two cats that don't get along (something we unfortunately know from experience). Hopefully I can get some cute pics of their first meeting that don't involve claws and flying fur...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home