Thursday, June 01, 2006

my new addition

I'm very excited to introduce the new addition to my "family" of cameras - a Canon Powershot. It's one of the newer models from their line and has all sorts of features that I'm looking forward to learning how to use.









Since I'm still learning, the pics look good but probably not as good as they could be. My favourite model is my sleeping kitty, who seems to enjoy the attention (he shows it by trying to bite the lens).








Yes, he fell asleep in this strange position halfway on and off of Jeremy's lap... no idea how that was comfortable, but then again, I'm not a cat.






I can't believe that I'll be taking pictures of London in a few months - hopefully I'll be an expert with this camera by then!








These final pictures were taken last night of an incoming thunderstorm. Click on the pics to enlarge - the clouds look even more impressive that way.


1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said…

    Well, Mel, I must admit I am a huge fan of your photography. You have taken and posted some absolutely beautiful pictures and I look forward to seeing many, many more of them all the time! Keep up the good work chickie! :)And thanks for the comment, I'm feeling much better now :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home