Sunday, March 25, 2007

A dream come true


I don't think I need to explain just how incredibly excited I am right now. I've dreamed of seeing Paris since I was a little girl, and finally that dream is going to be reality... Even better than just getting so SEE Paris is the fact that our hotel is across the street from the Louvre, down the road from Notre Dame (where we'll be attending Easter Mass), and a few blocks from the Seine. I can't believe this is real...

No matter what I've gone through this year, this opportunity will be one of the greatest memories of my life.

eternel remerciements a mes parents

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said…

    Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, I haven't been reading much either - eep, been really busy. I am really glad to hear your parents arrived safely and that you're 'enjoying' the time with them so far ;) hehe, parents, don'tcha just love'em! haha As for Jeremy being going, I can only imagine how much you must miss him, but you hang in there and hang onto the reasons WHY you miss him so much so that in 50 years, you'll know what love is still! :) hehe Take care, and have some fun!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Suldog said…

    Have a GREAT trip! I was in Paris many, many years ago - before puberty, actually, so perhaps the city of romance wasn't as intriguing to me as it might have been at a later date :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home