Monday, May 07, 2007

the date is set

I got an email from my mom today...

You are coming home!!!!!

Wednesday, July 25


To all of you Canadians out there - can't wait to see you again! My itinerary for the first couple of weeks back home is far from being finalized, but now I can start making plans - get ready for some drunken bowling nights and please try not to make fun of my "Briticized" English!

Land of hockey, Tim Horton's coffee, blue lakes and dill pickle chips - I'm coming home!!



(Guess I'll have to reverse my masthead now - notice the plane flying in the other direction... Rob, if you're reading this, I need some help!)

7 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YaY!
    Laura

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Suldog said…

    Dill Pickle Chips? As in, like, potato chips, but they taste like dill pickles? If so, I WANT SOME.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Oh yes - dill pickle flavoured chips!! totally incredibly delicious and I miss them all the time!

    When I get home, I'll ship you some, Sully :)

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Suldog said…

    OK. I'll try to come up with something totally Boston-New England that will rock your world.

    Marshmallow Fluff?

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    What in the world is that?! Sounds fabulous!!

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Dill pickle chips shouldn't be written so many times in close proximity...I am now leaving a puddle of saliva on my office floor.

    Mel, you need to email me your new phone# so I can actually call you woman!!

    So glad to hear you are coming home soon! Can't wait, party at my place!!!!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Suldog said…

    Marshmallow Fluff is pretty much what the name says. It's a stiffly whipped bunch gooey marshmallow that comes in a jar.

    In New England, we make a sandwich called a Fluffernutter. It is peanut butter and Marshmallow Fluff on bread. You either love it or hate it. I am in the "love" category.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home