Wednesday, March 29, 2006

two nights in a row in front of the tv

So for the first time in about 3 months, I've spent two nights doing not much of anything in front of the television. No assignments, no studying, no lesson plans, just waiting to meet my new Associate Teacher tomorrow at my new school.
Apparently this world is very small because when we talked on the phone today, I found out that not only is she old friends with my faculty advisor (who I get along with extremely well and is a reference for me), but she's from CONISTON (for those of you who don't know - that's in the Sudbury area), and went to Marymount for high school. As soon as she found out that that's my old high school, there was an immediate bond - Marymount girls - don't know how to explain this to people who didn't go there.
Anyway, after having this conversation with my associate, I'm not nearly as worried about meeting her. I read through the grade 4 curriculum, then put my books away. Got to watch Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, One Tree Hill, and Trailer Park Boys. Whew! Haven't had a night like this in a loooong time!

All of this TV watching got me thinking about how annoying commercials are, so I'm going to try and do a post of the Top 10 Worst Commercials (in my opinion).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home