America's got talent???
Regis Philbin (the host)
Judges - typical American Idol judges... except one of them is David Hasselhoff (complete with leather jacket)
So far the "talent" has included
* an 11 year old singer / yodeler (ya she was amazing, which I still can't believe)
* a guy who fit himself inside a giant pink balloon
* a 70 year old bird caller
* a dude who tossed a flaming bowling ball from his feet onto the side of his head
* a guy dressed as tarzan doing a sexy dance with a BLOWUP DOLL also dressed like Tarzan. (The blowup doll was a man too, btw)
* a couple with an incredible magic act that nobody could figure out
* a group of very big men who apparently dance at Chicago Bulls games (one of them was in a kilt and most of them were topless)
It got me wondering about wierd things that people do and whether or not I've ever seen or heard of anybody stranger than who I will always think of as the Tarzan dude.
I haven't come up with anything so far, so I'm looking to hear from anybody who has. Maybe it'll help to erase the image of loincloth from my mind.
ps. The weekend was great - I'll write about it later :)