Monday, July 17, 2006

Overreaction at it's Best

Have you ever heard of The Onion? If you've been online for longer than a few months, odds are that you've spent some time reading through their "news articles". If not, and if you are a fan of guys like Rick Mercer, Dave Barry, Conan O'Brien, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert, check out the website.

My favourite article today?


During my perusal of some more blogger sites, I found this. As soon as I finished reading the post, I followed the links to something so perfectly funny that I had to mention it in my own blog.

There is a pretty disturbing picture in the post that I've linked to - I wish I could link to just the words, but unfortunately that's not possible. Just a heads up.

Maybe I'm enjoying this poor (dumb) person's embarassment a little more than I should. Maybe not. Read it and decide for yourselves. The comments section brought tears to my eyes from laughing so hard. Pretty good examples of how to call another person an idiot.

I'm not going to get into the whole abortion topic even though I have opinions of my own about it. I will say that it's scary that people get so crazy passionate about something that sometimes they stop thinking. Wow could I ever point a lot of fingers here...

What I really want to know is how anybody can go to a website that features articles written by Jesus and still believe that it is actually reporting real life.

I guess it takes all kinds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home