Friday, November 24, 2006

Oops

I guess I missed a day...

I fell asleep on the couch last night around 9pm, woke up an hour later and stumbled into bed without thinking about anything except the nice comfy mattress and how I couldn't wait to slip back into dreams.

I wasn't going to write a long post, but the topic was the fact that at the school I work at, I am allowed to do a Christmas UNIT with my class - at least half of whom are Muslim or of other non-Christian faiths. The Head Teacher says that since we talk about all of the other festivals, and since Christmas is the biggest festival in Britain, we damn well should teach the kids living here about its meaning.

YAY!

back later...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said…

    Oh that sounds like it could be alot of fun! Enjoy it girl!!! Here comes ssnta clause, here comes santa clause...... hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home