Monday, November 13, 2006

Early post

It's 6:25am right now and I should be getting ready for school. I wanted to write a quick post this morning so I'd be able to spend all of my time with Jeremy when I get home.

He will be there tomorrow morning when I leave for school, but on a plane when I get home. I'm probably not dealing with this as well as I should be (hence the not-so-interesting blog posts for the last few days), but I'm trying my best.

Okay, well bursting into tears without warning isn't so good.

Neither is feeling sorry for myself because I'll be alone in a strange place for such a long time.

I wish I could crawl back into bed and spend another day with him, but school beckons. And so, I get up, get ready to be "Miss" again, and start one more day.


This is going to be a hard week...

6 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    I can feel your pain through your words Mel. I know this is going to be so tough for you but I just know you'll find a way to cope without him there. Keeping busy will be good, but when that just doesn't cut it, you know my number...

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    :(
    Have a good night tonight. Let us know if you need anything.
    He'll be back before you know it. Plus this can give you some incentive to do more random crazy things that you might not have been able to convince him to do...
    I'll think of a list for you.

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Suldog said…

    When you get real lonely, make a list of excellent things you two can do together when he gets back. And do whatever preliminary stuff you can to set up those excellent things. It might help?

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    Yes, now that I think about it, you should definately take advantage of this time to watch some serious chick flicks dozens of times over. Yes, you will cry and blow your budget on kleenex, but DAMMIT it'll be good!

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Blogger Melinda said…

    Thanks everybody - I really appreciate the support and helpful advice :)

    I might forget tomorrow to say thanks to you for being so great. It's nice to know that there are people who care when you're going through a hard time...

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said…

    Hang in there, you know the saying (as cliche as it is) that Distance truly does make the heart grow fonder, and I am SURE that when he gets back, it'll be the 10 times better than before he left. I promise. Plus, I'm a fellow blogger addict and I promise to read and post for you - even when you don't want me to ! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home