Thursday, November 16, 2006

Too tired to write...

I keep waking up at all hours of the night. Last night I actually had a nightmare where I was a character in one of the Nora Roberts books I've read recently. Very strange - I woke up to the sound of my own whimpering - and I don't think I've ever whimpered before (actually I'm pretty sure I've never even used the word in a sentence).

So the last two nights I've gotten very little sleep and it's already 10:11pm and I should be in bed, but I had to write in my blog.

So I thought I'd post a couple of pictures - one of the adorable teddy bear that Jeremy got for me and the other of a cool gift from Eve.
This is by far the coolest candle ever:



It's so relaxing to sit with a couple of other candles lit - gives the place a really cozy feel.

In fact, it's so inviting that I think I'm going to go curl up in bed and read a bit.

Until tomorrow...

4 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said…

    I might be a little slow, but... how did the candle change colors like that? or were there actually 5 different candles? I'm blonde, cut me some slack. And I LOVE to relax to a candle in a dimly lit room, it's soooo soothing, I totally understand what you mean! :) That teddy bear is adorable, by the way, I have one I sleep with too (from my Gram :P)!
    G'night!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    That's hilarious, I just wrote my post for the day titled "sleepy post" and then I check yours out and realize we've got the same theme for the day. Too funny! We're really sharing the same brain cell now!

     
  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Melinda said…

    well Kim I'm happy to share a brain cell with you ;)


    Lyndsay - it's actually one candle with this thing inside that's battery powered and changed colours slowly - neat huh? I'll probably only light it a couple of times though - don't want the wax to run down and wreck it.

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Suldog said…

    Teddies are always good company! They listen attentively.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home