Monday, July 24, 2006

would you pay money for my pictures?

After reading Lyndsay's comment today I started thinking about whether or not I should think about trying to market my pictures. Since I generally take pictures of flowers, sunsets, and my cat (three things that zillions of other people also take pictures of. Okay, not the cat though.) I'm not sure how marketable they are.

After looking into it today, I realized that selling photography online can be very profitable (some people making over $1000 a month) but that some sites aren't interested in any more pictures or flowers or sunsets. I welcome the challenge to try and get pictures of other things since I do have a lot of pictures in those categories.



























2 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    I would. The dead end one you could totally sell to a gun control group for marketing...

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said…

    wHooooo, very good idea Laura! I agree! And I just love the lake/sunset photo's.. awwww

     

Post a Comment

<< Home