Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Wedding

Originally I had a write-up planned about my cousin's wedding. I tried to find words to describe the perfection of that day, but since it came out sounding like a romance novel, I've decided to let the pictures speak for themselves.

Since there don't seem to be any pictures, I should officially thank for my dear cousin for throwing her bouquet straight at me (we played hide and seek for a few minutes before the rest of the girls caught on, moved out of the way, and laughed as the orchids slammed into my legs). I guess being the last unmarried female cousin in the family, it shouldn't have surprised me. Ah well, maybe we'll elope in Paris or something... (so glad Jeremy knows I'm kidding)

Anyway, here are some of the pictures from the wedding. Congratulations Corrine & Ben!






















1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home